How to Join?
All candidates for any graduate or professional degrees at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill may be members of BGPSA. Students must self-identify and pay dues to attain membership status. Membership can be accomplished by the following methods:
- Pay annual membership dues ($20/per year)
- Get on listserv: to be added to our email listserv, please email us at email@example.com or sign up at the beginning of our events.
- Sign up for the UNC BGPSA Directory at heellife.unc.edu
Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive membership deals throughout the year with UNC BGPSA
- Exclusive access to events hosted by Duke University, North Carolina State University, and North Carolina Central University.
- Access to the UNC BGPSA listserv and GroupMe to share information, research, access job opportunities, and network with current and past Black graduate and professional students
- Ability to serve in a leadership role in BGPSA
- BGPSA sweatshirt
To Pay Membership Dues
UNC BGPSA can receive dues via paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNC BGPSA can also receive dues via cash or check. Please make all checks out to: UNC BGPSA.
For questions, please contact Gabriella Alvarez, Co-President at email@example.com.